From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with Numeric Insert

Hi,

I've installed diadem_2012.0.1f5361_sp1a_german_dac on two different computers (Win Xp & Win 7) and they show the same problem.

I can not cutomize a Numeric Insert Block in the DAC. I can choose it but when double clicking or right-click -> properties I always get these errror:

82   18.11.2013 16:01:57 Fehler:
     Fehler in <SUDDLGMANKEYBOARD.SUC,SUDDLGMANKEYBOARD> (Zeile: 137,Spalte: 3):
     SUD-Event-Kontext:
       Dialog_EventInitialize(...)
     Variable ist nicht definiert: 'PrepareClampsCancel'

83   18.11.2013 16:01:59 Fehler:
     Fehler in <SUDDLGMANKEYBOARD.SUC,SUDDLGMANKEYBOARD> (Zeile: 146,Spalte: 5):
     SUD-Event-Kontext:
       Dialog_EventTerminate(...)
     Variable ist nicht definiert: 'RunRemoteClampsCancel'

I tried to change my keyboard settings to English but they are changed during the start of DIAdem by the system.

Has anybody the same problem or a solution?

Kind regards,

Martin

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,509 Views)

Martin,

I can confirm that I have the same effect with an English version of DIAdem on an English version of Windows 7 64-bit.

I have contacted the DIAdem R&D team with a request to investigate this issue. We will update this posting once we have further insight into this issue.

Best regards,

Otmar

Otmar D. Foehner
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(5,499 Views)

Hello Martin,

I have just heard back from the DIAdem R&D team and they are working on a fix for this issue. We are going to test the fix in the next few days and then release it through our Website here. Please check back for a DIAdem 2012 SP1b download in the near future.

We are truly sorry for any issues this error has caused you and are working as diligently and quickly on resolving this issue as we can.

Otmar

Otmar D. Foehner
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(5,495 Views)