From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TitleFont

Hello,

I am trying to make the column titles (programatically) in a dialog table to appear bold.  I have found the property, TitleFont and one example in the help is given:

Table1.TitleFont = "-13,0,0,0,400,0,0,0,0,3,2,1,34,Arial"

I have found how to make the font italic, strike-through or underline, but not bold.  Please help.  Also, what do all of the other numbers mean?  I may not have looked hard enough...

Also, is there a way to change the title font of one column?  I have not found this yet, but it sure would be neat.

Thank you!
Julia

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,907 Views)
Hello Julia,

concerning SUD text fonts the next DIAdem version will contain the following description:

Description of the Font Property
The Font object specifies the font, the font style, the font size, and the font attributes of controls in a user dialog box. The Font object consists of the following properties, which you enter in a string, separated by commas.

Refer to the Microsoft help file on LogFont structure for more information.

lfHeight                LongInteger.        Specifies the font size.
lfWidth                 LongInteger.        Reserved (=0).
lfEscapement      LongInteger.        Reserved (=0)
lfOrientation         LongInteger.        Reserved (=0).
lfWeight               LongInteger.        Specifies the width of the font in a value range from 0 to 1000.
                                                        400 creates a normal font, and
                                                       700 creates a bold font.
                                                       0 is the standard width.
lfItalic                   Byte.                    Specifies whether the text appears in italics.
lFUnderline          Byte.                    Specifies whether the text appears underscored.
lfStrikeOut           Byte.                    Specifies whether the text appears crossed out.
lfCharSet             Byte.                    Specifies the font. (0=ANSI_CHARSET, 1=DEFAULT_CHARSET, 2=SYMBOL_CHARSET)
lfOutPrecision     Byte.                    Reserved
lfClipPrecision     Byte.                    Reserved
lfQuality               Byte.                    Reserved
lfPitchAndFamily Byte.                    Reserved.
lfFaceName         String.                Specifies the font.

Examples
The following example specifies the font for Text2 as Windings, 11 pt, bold:

Text2.Font = "-15,0,0,0,700,1,0,0,2,3,2,1,2,Windings"

This settings affect to all columns.

I hope this will help you.

Greetings
Walter
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,894 Views)
That is great, thank you again for your help!
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,887 Views)