From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SubMat results destination channels

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi Everyone!

I have some groups with several channels which I want to Sort and Trim. So I create a loop to sort and trim each of the channel in every group, and I want to save the resulted Sorted and Partial Channels in a new groups which I define, but in any of the required properties of the function it allows me to select the destination group. Any one knows what should I do?

Because the default groups is the one I am sorting and Trimming and I dont want the sorted and trimed data to be saved in there.

Thank you so much

Maria Esmeral

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(4,899 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author marispaulies

Hello Maria,

Can you provide an example of what you are currently doing? (eg. data set and script)?

Have you tried changing/setting the default group before calling the SubMat function?

You can do that by calling the Activate function for a specific channel group.

This can be (for example) done the following way to activate the 4th Channel Group:
Call Data.Root.ChannelGroups(4).Activate()

Kind Regards,
Thierry C - CLA, CTA - Senior R&D Engineer (Former Support Engineer) - National Instruments
If someone helped you, let them know. Mark as solved and/or give a kudo. 😉
Message 2 of 2
(4,873 Views)