DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search portal - Report Window

Is it possible to have search portal for navigating (to make it easy to switch between two sheets on extreme ends) sheets in report window.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,712 Views)

Hello Vasista,

This might be a solution to your question, I verified the function exists in DIAdem 2012 and beyond:

In the REPORT panel, right click on the report page tab on the bottom of the screen, pick "Manage..." from the menu that shows up, you will see the dialog pictured below show up that allows you to manage the REPORT pages.

REPORT manager.jpg

Let us know if you have any additional questions,

Otmar

Otmar D. Foehner
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,705 Views)

Otmar,

I'm aware of 'Manage Worksheets' feature to arrange sheets in the order we want. I'm working on more than 40 sheets and most of the time I need to switch between sheets to analyze data in detail. It's getting hard in case if I have to switch between front and rear end sheets. Is there a way to create search window (similar to dataportal) to find the sheet that I want based on name and that can take me to the plot on selecting the right name.

Thanks,

Vasista 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,679 Views)

Hi Vasista,

That dialog also lets you select the REPORT sheet you want to view, by clicking on that sheet's checkbox right after the name.  You can also resize that dialog to be as tall as the Data Portal.  The one thing it doesn't give you is non-modality, meaning you can't have it always visible while you do other stuff in DIAdem.  You could create something like that yourself with a non-modal SUDialog if that's important to you.

Brad Turpin

DIAdem Product Support Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,659 Views)