From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ScriptDefault.VBS getting corrupted in DIAdem 2015 for same scripts written in DIAdem 2012

Hello,

My client has VBS scripts that were written and working in DIAdem 2012. However, when the same scripts are used in DIAdem 2015, ScriptDefault.VBS (in ProgramDrv\Libr\Documents) is getting corrupted. I have attached the original subject file (when DIAdem is freshly installed) and the corrupted version, which seems to have alternate lines written with Unicode gibberish.

The VBS files that are executed do call the 'ScriptCmdAdd(<scriptfile>)' routine.

I cannot post the client's VBS files, but may be able to PM the same to an NI support engineer.

Can you provide any sugguestions or ideas on how I may fix this?

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Vishak

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,654 Views)
Hello there,

Are you directly calling the 2012 .VBS script files in 2015? Have you tried copying and pasting the script code into a new script file in the 2015 environment? This may be a simple workaround as it sounds like something is not registering correctly when called in 2015.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,630 Views)