From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schriftfarbe Diadem Report

Hallo,

Standardmäßig ist die Schriftfarbe beim Diadem Report für Achsenbeschriftung und Legendenbeschriftung immer blau. Kann man dies auch dauerhaft auf schwarz ändern?

Danke

Gruß

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,191 Views)

Hi,

if I understood correctly you want to change colors of the legend text and axis from blue to black.

This is always possible. Just double click on each item and serch for font color. Every item could be editable.

Also you can always redefine user colors in Settings--> General --> Colors.

Or you can creat your own report template (which I always do) and save it for further use.

Best regards,

Piotr

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,173 Views)

Right click on any template in the functions palette and choose your predefined settings (Axis parameters --> Labels --> Font Color and Numbers --> Font Colors).

Every new axis system created with this template will have the predefined colors and other settings.

Report2.png

Christian
CLA, CTA, CLED
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,157 Views)

If you want to change the predefinition of an icon in REPORT then right click the icon and select Predefine Setting. Make your changes in the dialog and click Change. It the same in all DIAdem panels in described in the help topic: http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/370858M-01/procshell/procshell/procshell_configure_dialogs/

Hope this helps!

Winfried

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,151 Views)

Thank you. I didn't know "Predefine Setting" -> Perfect!

Another Problem: What is with "Transfer to Report"? View -> Report

export.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,137 Views)