cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run Script when DIAdem starts

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I'd like to run a script every time DIAdem starts. I know there already are many answers to this question, and I thought I found the appropriated one when I found this in DIAdem help and on other topics :

DIAdem 10 and later
Beginning with DIAdem 10, there is a built in option that allows a script to run upon DIAdem starting up. Follow the steps below to use this setting.

1. Launch DIAdem and open one of the DIAdem panels.
  2. Select Settings»Options»General.
  3. Click the Browse button under the "Start script" category.
  4. Select the script you want and press Open.
  5. Click OK and then exit DIAdem.
  6. Upon exiting DIAdem, a dialog box will appear asking you if you want to save your changes. Click Yes.
  7. A save dialog box will appear next asking you to save your DIAdem settings. Click Save.
  8. The next dialog box will ask you if you want to overwrite the existing file. Select Yes.
  9. Restart DIAdem and notice after the program starts, DIAdem runs the specified script.

(link : http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/websearch/3CFAD5BB19C8705B862570AE00062424?opendocument&Submitted&&...

But here is the problem : I use DIAdem 2015, which I think is version 15, so the steps above should be appropriated. But in step 2, there is no choice "Option" in the "Settings", no matter which pannel I open.

Am I searching in a completly wrong place or is there something I missed ?

Thanks for help 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,452 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Romain.P

Today it is:

Settings->DIAdem Settings->General->Start script:

Overwrite Desctop.ddd by calling

Settings->Save As

and say O.K.

0 Kudos