DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Report Table Inconsistancies

Hello

I have come across unusual performance with a report template I have developed.

This is what I have noticed. 

I developed a script which adds channels to multiple report tables.  When I execute the script I receive an expected result,  the channels I add to each report table are added in the correct order and are displayed correctly.

However I have deployed this script to several clients and when they execute the script the channels are added to the correct tables however the report template does not display the referenced channels correctly. It almost appears that all of the channel values are displayed in one cell.

Below is the expected result

Correct.png

And when my clients run the script this is the result they get

Incorrect.png

I have tested the script on 3 separate work stations of my clients and I get the same undesired result.

My clients are using DIAdem 2015 64 bit sp1.  I developed the script using DIAdem 2015 32 bit sp1 but I have since downloaded and tried my script on DIAdem 2015 64 bit sp1 and on my work station I get the desired result.

I also wanted to confirm that after I ran the script on my clients workstation I checked the tables in the report and have determined that the channels are being referenced correctly. But the report viewed presents the data in this staggered single cell format.

channles.png 

Any idea what can be causing this?

Tim
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,873 Views)

Hi Tim,

I don't have an immediate idea of what might be going on.  Any chance you could send/post the data and layout files so I could try to reproduce the issue?

Brad Turpin

DIAdem Product Support Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,847 Views)

Brad I will email over my scripts and a data file.

Tim
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,843 Views)

We were able to determine the issue was due to my clients used DIadem 64 bit SP1  where my applications were developed with DIadem 32 bit SP2.

Tim
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,754 Views)