DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reading curves min and max values from the report graph

Good afternoon,

I am looking for a way to automatise the scale of my report samples thanks to a script.

When running the script, the user selects graphs in the report, that he wants to auto-scale (and do other operations out of the scope of this question..)

The purpose is that the script reads the minimum and maximum value of the curves on the graphs. Thus, I can know which values to give to my x and y axes

There would be different way:

Either finding a function to know the max and min value directly from the graph, for every signal on it. (the best option I guess)

Either finding the name of the signals names on the curve, to then browse its values until finding the highest one. It is not very optimised but can work.

My other option would be to manually write the name of the concerned signal but it would be time consumming for the user.

So to sum up... I need to know the maximum and minimum value of every signal in a selected graph in the report.

Or... to know the name of the signals (their group and name) present in a graph on the report.

Thank you a lot in advance,

Arrion

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,223 Views)

Problem solved..

Thanks to "Ctrl" + "Maj" + "c" it is possible to paste in the script all the content of an opened paremeters windows.

Thus, it is easy to see how the objects are called to access their data and modify it. My script now auto scale any graph on the reports.

Good luck for the other ones.

Arrion

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,184 Views)