DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Progmatic Table insertion is rediculously hard.

I'm running Diadem 10.1 and all the help in the discussion forum is not working. Anywho, how about letting us insert HTML in a report?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,335 Views)
Hi Punkmonkey,

I'm struggling to resolve the apparent disparity between the title and the body of your post.  Do you want to insert the HTML only into a REPORT table?  Not into a REPORT textbox, say?

This is not a current feature, but I can pass along the request to R&D.  You can display the HTML in a web browser, take a static picture of it (jpg, bmp, gif) and display that picture in REPORT, though not in a REPORT table.

Brad Turpin
DIAdem Product Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,316 Views)
I'd like to insert HTML in a report to generate a table of non channel information.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,297 Views)
Also in the example in the forum, the channels were getting assigned by the D2TABCHNNAME(1) command instead of the D2TABCHN(1) which took me a little bit to figure out adding to the frustration.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,290 Views)

Hi Punkmonkey,

One other current option to be aware of is that you can display the contents of global DIAdem variables in a REPORT table.  This is still not an HTML-formatted table, but it might be closer to what you do want for the short term.

Let me know if you want more info on this,
Brad Turpin
DIAdem Product Support Engineer
National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,266 Views)