DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with copying microsoft word table into diadem report?

Has anyone had issues with pasting a Microsoft word table into a text object on a diadem report template?
The copy/paste works... however it does not maintain the tables line shape very well.
No matter how you size the text object, the tables lines seem to get messed up in the transfer.

Even if you can get it close to perfect, upon doing a pdfexport, the lines of the table seem to vanish!

-Stroby

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,082 Views)

Hello Stroby,

I see what you mean. For the first part, copying and pasting a table from Word into a Text Object, I saw better results when I used a thicker line. Still, when exporting the TDR to a PDF, some of the table’s lines did not make it. I saw similar results when exporting to other formats as well.

I’ll see what I can find out and let you know when I do. Thanks for the heads up.

- Eric

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,053 Views)

Hello again,

Turns out, the DIAdem R&D team is well aware of this issue. In fact, the problem is (will be) fixed in the next release of DIAdem. I have seen it work beautifully with my own eyes in a recent build. Granted, this doesn’t help you right now. However, if you are patient, you will have this functionality in the future.

Regards,

Eric

Applications Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,047 Views)