From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with UDI Object initialization

A beautiful day,    

Since already 5 days I have the problem that I cannot initialize UDI objects. Because when I start the Script each time this error is displays, although I already tried the solutions which finds from assistance, NI board and E-Book “Script DAC driver description”. My problem: I want to record data from a GPS Receiver (Racelogic VBox) to DIAdem Visual (not Report or View) over the COM2 Port.

DIAdem displays to this line:
Set oUDIM = CreateObject( "DIAdem.SFD.UDI" )

this Error:
Error: UDI: A no more specified error is arison. (in German: Ein nicht näher spezifizierter Fehler ist aufgetreten)

I don't know where is my failure or can it be that it gives problems with the UDI Objects and the DIAdem Evoluation Version I use ??? But i still have nearly 16days to test these version. I hope anybody can help me.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,967 Views)

Hallo Jules82,

erstmal würde mich interessieren, ob denn die Kommunikation mit dem MAX und dem Schnittstellenmonitor in DIAdem funktioniert. ´Bitte testen Sie dies erstmal.

MfG

Rebecca Fox
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,924 Views)