DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ODS functions not supported in DIAdem 201

I learn that ODS functions, supported upto DIAdem 2014, are presently NOT SUPPORTED in DIAdem 2015. I tried to find alternates in the NAVIGATOR object oriented interface, but could not come across anything that seems to perform the same functions as the ODS functions. Could anyone suggest a solution for this?  I am trying to access a CITADEL 5 database from DIAdem, and load selected data into an Active X control in a UI selectable time range, and thence into the Data Portal.

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,023 Views)

1) Are you using the 32bit or 64bit version of DIAdem 2015?

2) What kind of UI are you using to browse the Citadel database? Open Citadel in DIAdem NAVIGATOR, ASAM Data Service, or something else?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,016 Views)

I am using DIAdem 2015 - 32 bit Beta (evaluation) version

I need to select traces and also restrict the data to an UI selectable time range and finally load the data into the Data Portal - all from within Diadem.

I am trying to use a SUD with an Active X control (DataNavigatorControl.1 from NI) wherein the data would be displayed, and selected traces loaded programatically.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,013 Views)

Hi Venkatesh,

That DataNavigator ActiveX control was removed from DIAdem 2015-- the latest version you can use it in is DIAdem 2014.  In DIAdem 2015 32bit, however, you can open a Data Store to the Citadel data base and interactively configure the time window, interpolation/timebase settings, and manually load any traces of interest.  (The Citadel data base is not accessible from any 64bit client, so DIAdem 2015 64bit is unable to perform the above steps.)

Brad Turpin

DIAdem Product Support Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,985 Views)