DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigator Load Property method returns records in wrong order

I am using the Navigator.LoadProperty method in DIAdem 2015 to load selected group properties into the Data Portal. However, I find that the order of rows in the channel created, is not correct. This is causing my application to throw error later on. I am attaching 3 .sum files and the plugin to read these files. The command to be run is:

Call Navigator.LoadProperty("AC_Balance_at_40PCT", Navigator.Display.CurrDataFinder.ResultsList.Elements,"Load")

The order of values in the resulting channel is "NOVALUE", "NOVALUE", 0.2, whereas it should have been "NOVALUE", 0.2, "NOVALUE".

The same, when tested on DIAdem 2014, gives the channel with CORRECT order of values. So it seems to have something to do with the DIAdem version. My client needs to work on DIAdem 2015. What is the reason for this version-specific anomaly?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,560 Views)

orderby.png

Did you set the order_by option. Its activated by clicking on the little symbol in the left area of the query (C1 ...) and will show up in the conjunction line. If order by is not activated the sorting order isn't fix.

P.S.: There is a commadn dbm available in DIAdem and dataplugins that will output to Microsoft DbgView. Might help you when developing a plugin. i have seen you are writing to an logfile while parsing.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,544 Views)