DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft Word Template

Hello,

I have a DIAdem-REPORT Layout (.TDR) and want to create a Microsoft Word Template. I just want to convert this TDR File into a Word File. Is this possible?

Thank You

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,138 Views)

Hello Daniel,

There is an example in DIAdem that shows how to populate a Word Template from DIAdem, with the contents of the TDR (as a static image) and by adding some variables to the Word document as a small table.

Please have a look here in the help system:

Word.png

You can look at the VBS code for the Script by selecting the Word_OLE.VBS code in the right part of the dialog.

I hope you can find some helpful information in this example,

Otmar

Otmar D. Foehner
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,134 Views)

Hello Otmar,

I already found this example, but I can´t understand the scipt. For one a WordTemplate "Wrd_OLE.dot" already exists and will be loaded by the script, but I don´t have a WordTemplate of my .TDR Template and I don´t find a way in this script how to do.

Is there another way?

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,111 Views)

Hello Daniel,

I'd like to get a better understanding of what you are trying to achieve.

Are you actually trying to build a Word template from outside of Word? (I am not sure that's possible)

Would you simply like to embed the result of a DIAdem report (in form of a JPG, PNG, GIF or other image format) into an empty Word document?

What would you like the end result of your task to be? Running A Script in DIAdem that automatically transfers a single page into a Word document? Something else?

Please describe the task in a little more detail so we can steer you into the right direction to solve your issue.

Otmar D. Foehner
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,090 Views)

Hello Otmar,

I already inspected the example that you posted, but I can´t apply this example to my template. I think there is already a template in Word format in this example and because of this I can´t use it.

Actually I created a template in DIAdem in .TDR format. This is just a template with empty charts. My desire is to convert this .TDR file which I just can open with DIAdem, in a format which I can open with Word. The only difference is the format of the file. The content of the templates should be the same, empty charts. I don´t use values, just the empty template.

Thank You

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,081 Views)