DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merging two cells in a row .........

Hi all
       Is there any possibilty to merge two cells/columns  that are in the same row of a 2D-Table???   and  I would also like to know,  how to change the  color of a value/data  at some position in a channel. .....I need to do these programmatically....

I would be glad if someone provides me the solution for these .....

Regards
Andrew
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,208 Views)
Andrew,

I am unsure what you mean by merge cells.  Could you please be more specific?  If you meant that you would like to combine cell values with a math function, that is certainly no problem to do programmatically.  You would either reassign the values of each cell, or create a new channel and combine each necessary cell into the cell of the new channel.

Unfortunately, you cannot change the color of individual cells.  As a workaround, you can create a decoration box as a background piece.  The decoration box can be set to a solid fill color and placed behind your cell.  This is not an ideal solution, and is probably only practical if you would like to highlight a small number of cells.  If you would like to create a Rectangle Object programmatically, then set the color, this would be the code:

Call GraphObjNew("FreeFrame", "MyFrame")

Call GraphObjOpen("MyFrame")
  AreaBackColor = "other colors"
  AreaBackRGB = RGB(255, 255, 200)
Call GraphObjClose("MyFrame")

Call PICUPDATE()

Regards,

Tyler Tigue
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,168 Views)

Hi Tyler Tigue
                        Thanks for your suggestion....it did help me out.....by the word "Merge cells" I meant combining the cells.......but even then you interpreted it very well and gave me a better suggestion...

Thanks

Andrew

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,147 Views)