DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading .d7d files using data plugin

Hi,

I am using diadem verision 11.1. Tried to load .d7d file attached using diadem pluging from the ni website but found not getting loaded properly. Could anyone help me in loading the attached zip file containing .d7d using plugin.

Regards,

X. Ignatius

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 23
(6,298 Views)

Can anyone help me.

Regards,

X. Ignatius

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 23
(6,277 Views)

can anyone help me.

Regards,

X. Ignatius

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 23
(6,146 Views)

igni

I was able to read your file just fine, in DIAdem 2014.  Used the plugin release  Oct 2, 2014.

Paul

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 23
(6,131 Views)

Hi Paul,

I am using the same plugin released in oct 2, 2014 but the version of the diadem is 11.1.

When I try to laod using this plugin, there was almost 35 channels loaded with the name Noname with the values Novalue.

Regards,

X. Ignatius.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 23
(6,095 Views)

igni

Attached is the screen shot of the read file.

Tried to attach the tdm/tdx files to this email, but the files were too large. 

I did post them to the ftp.ni.com\incoming web site.     /For igni   Directory.

This was done in DIAdem 2012 and 2014.  The NI guys will have to give their feedback on if Version 11 has any issues with it.  Do not have that version.

Paul

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 23
(6,085 Views)

Igni.

Here is the word doc with the screen shot.

Paul

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 23
(6,082 Views)

Paul,

I am able to see the zip file in the ftp.ni.com/incoming but I am not able to download. As I am new to this ftp, request you to guide me to download the file.

Regards,

X. Ignatius

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 23
(6,075 Views)

Hi Igni,

I tired DIAdem 11.1. It also works.

Untitled1.png

Untitled.png

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 23
(6,060 Views)

Hi Igni,

Your stated symptom of NoName channels in the Data Portal sounds like DIAdem is trying to load your data file with a different DataPlugin that is associated with that file extension.  A common reason for this is if you or someone else on that computer tried to create a DataPlugin with the Text DataPlugin Wizard.

What happens when you right-click on the data file in the NAVIGATOR panel and select the context menu "Open with...", then select the correct DataPlugin from the pop-up list?

Brad Turpin

DIAdem Product Support Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 23
(6,035 Views)