DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Load jpg Files in to the Report

Hello,

I would like to load a *jpg file in to the Diadem Report. I can load the pictures by going to "Diadem Report->Graphics-> load Graphics". But I have to do it by the VSB Script automatically. Unfortunately I couldnt finde any VBS-Code how to do it.
Doese anyone has any idea how to do it?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,095 Views)
Hi FHM,

You can create/update an image in a Report the same as any other object.  One easy way I did this was to create a Report, added an image by going to "Diadem Report->Graphics-> load Graphics" and then saving the TDR.  If you double-click the image, and press "CTRL-A" on your keyboard, this will capture the necessary script information, and you can "CTRL-V" in a new Script. 

In the script I included, I just changed the value of the MTAFILENAME variable and added a "PicUpdate" at the end of the script to update the changes. 

I hope this helps,
Julia

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,092 Views)

Hello FHM!

If you use DIAdem 10 or better there is another aproach: Use an expression like '@T1@' as filename in the report and just set the variable to your image filename und call 'PicUpdate'. The advanced user can use an expression like '@@MyCmdExtFunc@@' as filename to implement a dynamic call to an user command extension script function on every 'PicUpdate'.

Matthias

Matthias Alleweldt
Project Engineer / Projektingenieur
Twigeater?  
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,087 Views)
Thank you very much. That was exactly what I was looking for.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,075 Views)