DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest DIAdem ISO-13499 EGV ?

I have Version 2.0 of a document describing DIAdem ISO/EGV file-format (Author Stefan Zölsch)

Extended version of ISO/DTR 13499 adopted by the German workgroup for
impact test instrumentation Edition 1; 1996/10/11 for DIA

dem V.4/6

I intend to implement this specification and want to know if there are any updated version available.

Best regards
Henrik

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,561 Views)

The current ISO/TS 13499:2001 is called MME format, Multimedia data exchange format for impact tests. It is the updated version of the ISO draft from 1996 which is called EGV format. There is no other update of EGV.

For using DIAdem please look to www.ni.com/dataplugins. You will find a free file import filter download for MME and EGV. The import filters are written in VBScript and you can adapt them if you need derivations from the standard.

Best regards,
Bernhard

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,538 Views)

Thanks Bernard,

I knew about MME and the DIAdem Plugins but wanted to know if something in the contents and/or mapping of DIAdem ISO/EGV to ISO-files had changed.

I assume it hasn't !

regards

Henrik 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,524 Views)

The mapping of EGV to DIAdem has not changed for the GPI import . The GPI-DLL egvload.dll still work like it is described in the document you mentioned.

The data plugins make use of DIAdem 9.1 features like custom properties and channel groups. Therefore the DIAdem mapping is different to the older GPI imports.

Bernhard

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,520 Views)