DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to show report while measurement?

Hi,

i use the Report to show the past measured points and i want to show it while Measurement instead of the empty visualization.
In Diadem 9.1 it worked fine, but with 10.2 the empty visualization is always shown when i start Measurement with SCHEMEASSTART, wndshow("Report" ...does nothing.
Any hints?

thanks

diademi

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,798 Views)

When you select your DAC Module and here in menu settings the point circuit diagram - then you set the point "before measurement" the command Call WndShow("REPORT","MAXIMIZE") - now when you start measurment you see the REPORT Module. When you click in the report you the the visual or when click (double) again you see the dac scheme - so like my screenshots attached here in *.doc

Best Regards

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,781 Views)
end for end of measurement you can click on "ESC" Button on keyboard and all ends if endless loop...
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,780 Views)
Thanks a lot!

It works perfect. I wonder why the NI email support told me, that there is no possibility.  
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,772 Views)

Hello again Johann.Wagner,

i hope you can help me one more time. If the Report is show, i can´t use the red stop button to end the measurement, and by pressing "ESC", as you wrote, the script also terminates instead of running to its end. How can i change this behaviour?

thanks

diademi

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,751 Views)
yes - it correct behaviour when click esc. When you want stop it you can use a save block. So when his values acquired, then the dac ends end skript runs if the dac begins from a script. i don´t know possibility for enabling stop button when use the wndshow in parameters...
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,747 Views)
is is normally not the strategy to set report active while using visual/dac scheme. you see that so you programm is displayed curious when click into report after starting dac. So please look at your report after dac is finished.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,746 Views)
it works, with AutoAbort=False in my Script, i can abort the measurement with Esc without abort the script.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,704 Views)