DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I filter data by row contents? Similar to Excel's filter feature.

AndiMEC, 

I see what you are saying now. In order to filter without having the sorted values, you will have to filter before sorting. Even in Excel if you filter after sorting, the original row placement is not maintained. 

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(1,359 Views)

Hi,

i don't  want to sort the valtues of a channels, the order must be kept as in the originall channels. It's only the filtering!

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(1,353 Views)

Hi Andi,

The short answer is that DIAdem does not make this easy the way Excel does.  You would need a custom VBScript to do the sorting for each type of logic (M1 OR M3) that you want to apply.  If you post or send me a data set, I could send you a simple VBScript that shows you how to do this, but I'm not convinced you'll be happy with this approach.

What do you think about the idea of doing your sorting in Excel and then loading the sorted values from Excel into DIAdem for further analysis and reporting?  Excel DataPlugins are easy to create.

Brad Turpin

DIAdem Product Support Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(1,317 Views)

Hi Brad,

thanks for your advice and help. But meanwhile i solved my problem otherwise because i already thought that DIAdem does not make this easy the way Excel does.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(1,300 Views)