cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exit DIAdem Without Prompt to Save C#

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

So I have written a C# program that uses DIAdem to extract data from a file.  It work great thanks to some help I asked for a few days ago but I am looking for one change to make the program's use even simpler.

I am using TOCommand oDIAdem = new TOCommand( ); to control DIAdem within my C# program which works great, but I am hoping there is a way to supress the exit dialog that comes up when the program ends.  I have attached a screenshot of the exit dialog that displays.  It isn't a huge problem, but I'd like to make the program as simple as possible for the person using it.  Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,753 Views)

Hi Kub85

Try the command FileModification

http://zone-test.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/370858L-01/varoff/filemodification/

FileModification = "ignore"

Hope this helps.

Winfired

Message 2 of 5
(4,733 Views)

Hey winner, thanks for the suggestion.  I did a search before posting this question and I found the same solution you have suggested here.  Unfortunately I am not sure how to actually call this command.  Please bear with me if what I tried is totally off base but I am really new to NI products.  I ran the command "oDIAdem.CmdExecuteSync ( "FileModification = \"ignore\"" );" but it did not run properly.  Again my program is in C# and I am using the TOCommand to create a DIAdem object which I pass commands to.  Thank you again for your assistance so far and thanks for any further help anyone can give me.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,723 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kub85
oDIAdem.CmdExecuteSync("datadelall(1)")

should be an easy workaround. It will just clear the portal.

Message 4 of 5
(4,703 Views)

Worked like a charm!  I really appreciate the help.  I've marked this as the solution. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,686 Views)