DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diadem user interaction

Hi!

I have a question about Diadem. My aim is to write a program in Diadem that reads in data, prints the information of multiple channels so that I can select some ("good") curves which are loaded in another graph below and then averaged for the final report.

My problem so far is the user interaction. I can't have buttons in the report, so tried loading my graphs in a dialog. But thats not a great solution, bacause each time I want to change the graph in the dialog, I first have to make a new report, save the report as a picture and then load the picture in the dialog.

Any ideas? Or is Diadem not the best program for my task?

thanks, Felix
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,953 Views)
Hi Felix,

I'm not sure if this will completely help you, but your problem reminded me of something I made a while back.  My SUD dialog adds/deletes/changes curves for a selected 2D graph object.  The example I am sending is very simple, running the VBS script loads a data file and report layout and the SUD dialog just changes the color of the curve, but the "update" button utilizes the "picupdate" command, and then you can see the change, and change more things if you want to.  I hope this helps some!

Julia
Message 2 of 2
(2,946 Views)