DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diadem Error: Cannot Store Complete Internal Data

Hi marispaulies,

please have a look at your DataPlugin installations (Settings>>Extensions>>DataPlugins) . In case you have installed MDF and MDF3 in parallel, DIAdem may use MDF for loading your MDF3 files and the behaviors is as before.

In case you are using the MDF3 DataPlugin, some text channels in MDF3 files which contains enumerations (combination of integer and test data) will now be turned into an assignment channel. The datatype of the actual channel data is now numeric (integer) and the memory footprint when storing the MDF3 files to TDM is much smaller, so converting the data should work in this case.

You can convert an assignment channel into a text channel using the AssignmentChnToChn function.

For other operations on assignment channel please refer to the DIAdem online help.

Thanks

Stefan

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 22
(1,186 Views)

Hello, 

I had the same problem. After having tried what is written here, I moved the folder with all the data to the Desktop (a much shorter path, I have to admit) and it is working smoothly without changing anything. I hope it can help someone else. I am using Diadem 2015 SP1.

Marco

Message 22 of 22
(1,056 Views)