DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DIAdem 2015 fails to launch (Win 7)

Solved!
Go to solution

Whenever I try to start DIAdem 2015 on my Windows 7 machine, I get the error "Diadem: DIAdem.exe - Entry Point Not Found". Here is a screen image of the error.

I tried re-installing DIAdem mutliple times but get the same error. (I also have DIAdem 2012 on my PC and it worked fine before, now that is also giving the same error).

Also DataFinder.exe is not working and fails with the same error. One of the messages said re-installing NI-USI from the DIAdem DVD will fix this problem. I found NI-USI Version 15 on the DVD and tried to install it, but the installer would not install NI-USI 15 and says it cannot install because a higher version is already installed. I cannot find NI-USI under Control Panel>Programs and Features>, so I am unable to uninstall the corrupted NI-USI which is probably causing all these errors.

Can you please help? Thank you.

DIAdem error.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,915 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author RagMan

Hello RagMan,

I agree that USI is probably corrupt. It seems that you have a mix of old and current USI binaries on your harddisc, which causes this error.

This is very special and I like to discuss possible solutions with you  - of course I will post the outcome here.

Please post your e-mail here so that I can get into contact with you.

Thanks, Dieter

National Instruments Engineering GmbH & Co. KG

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,896 Views)

Hi Dieter

Thank you for your response. My email is sraghuraman@oh.hra.com.

Sincerely

Sundaram Raghuraman

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,873 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author RagMan

Hi Dieter

DIAdem is working now. I did a repair installation of DIAdem that seems to have fixed the corrupted files.

Thanks for looking into this

Sundaram Raghuraman

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,829 Views)