DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DIAdem 2010 Runtime Error R6030

Solved!
Go to solution

Since midday yesterday, DIAdem refuses to start. The error message is not helpful for me:

Error Message

DIAdem version: 11.2.0f4178
Operating System: Windows XP SP3 (engl)

Can anybody give some tips how to localize and fix this bug?

I have already tried this:

• Reboot System
  • System Event Viewer (does not show any hint)
  • Setup / Repair
  • Setup Unistall / New Installation
  • Dependency Walker Profile (see attachment)

gemu

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 14
(6,856 Views)

Hello gemu,

Please can you give me your contact info via the following email <my first name>.<my last name> and then the usual "AT" NI.COM.

Then can we do some specific tests.

Greetings

Walter

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 14
(6,848 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author gemu

Hello Walter,

the problem is solved.

The phone support (Reference# 958592) did send me a newer version of the GfsData.dll (v11.2.0.4258)

Thank You

gemu

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 14
(6,843 Views)

I'm experiencing the exact same error as you resolved for gemu.  I need you help please to solve!  Thank you!

waterbaby

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 14
(6,609 Views)

Guten Tag,

ich habe ebenso das gleiche Problem und benötige eine Lösung.

Danke für die Hilfe.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 14
(6,594 Views)

Es gibt bestimmt noch andere die das Problem haben oder in Zukunft im Internet danach suchen, deshalb denke ich, dass es praktisch wäre die benötigte Datei bereitzustellen und eine kurze Erklärung dazuschreiben wie man mit der Datei verfährt.

Danke

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 14
(6,589 Views)

May I please have this translated in English!

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 14
(6,568 Views)

Hi waterbaby,

Both the original post as well as the post marked "solution" are in English already, and the other German posts don't really add anything.  Basically the issue is supposed to be fixed in DIAdem 2010 SP1, which will very shortly be available for download.  The customer "gamu" was given a prereleased version of the GfsData.dll that is installed by DIAdem 2010 SP1.  If you email me at brad.turpin@ni.com I'll be happy to send you that file as well.  The SP1 self-extracting ZIP file is not quite ready to be posted, so we don't have the official SP1 to point people to just yet.

Brad Turpin

DIAdem Product Support Engineer
National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 14
(6,552 Views)

Hallo,

ich habe für mich eine Lösung gefunden, doch ist diese nicht die optimale da sie das eigentliche Problem nicht löst.

http://www.diadem-forum.de/fehlermeldung-beim-starten-von-diadem-2010-t-487.html

Gruß

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 14
(6,517 Views)

Hello everyone,

This problem should be solved with the release of the DIAdem 2010 Service Pack 1 which will be made available before the end of the year (assuming there are no unforeseen issues coming up). Please check the forum periodically for the Service Pack, a message will be posted here in the forum when it is released.

If you can't wait for the SP, please contact me directly via email and I will see what I can do to fix this issue for you before SP1 is released. I can be reached at otmar DOT foehner AT "ni.com".

Best regards,

Otmar

Otmar D. Foehner
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 14
(6,453 Views)