I'm using Diadem 11 and it worked fine when I installed it. In the meantime I've installed LabView 8.6 and Autodesk Inventor Series 2009 on my PC, as well as the automatically Windows Updates. I suppose that the CAD Software is the reason. I also tried uninstall/reinstall of Diadem but without success.
Is there anything else I can try?
Had the same Problem with the launch of Diadem 11 after installing Autdesk Inventor Prof. 2009 and Autocad Mechanical.
It worked again after Renaming the C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\Policies\x86_policy.8.0.Microsof
So maybe i could help someone.
OK I found the solution:
It seems like a a few files are responsable for this, so need to delete them.
1.Make sure you can see all the hidden files in your windows explorer
2.go to documents and settings\"your user name"\local settings\application data\national instruments\DIAdem\2010 and delete all the files in the 2010 folder.
(This path is the one for windows xp.For other versions of windows it's quite similar and you should not spend to much time finding it)
DIADEM WORKS AGAIN