DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy results from ANALYSIS panel?

Hi,

If I make a calculation in ANALYSIS, is it possible to somehow copy or print the results?  I usually use ANALYSIS calculations as commands in a script, so can easily access the return parameters and print them in a REPORT or something.  However, I have users who only have a base license of DIAdem so this is not as readily available.  The only solution we have been able to think of is to do a screen shot, hopefully someone else has a better idea!  We are using DIAdem 9.1 SP2. 

Thank you,

Julia
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,977 Views)
Hello Julia,

can you give an example of what you are exactly trying to do?
I understood that the problem is that some of the users does not have access to the SRIPT module. Are you thinking of some special commands you would like to log or is your question more general?

Some of the ANALYSIS funbctions have the ability to copy the results to the windows clipboard, as variable or as value. Have a look at the dialog for the statistics or the regression for instance. They have this results... subdialog where you may configure this behaviour.

Unfortunately these dialogs are an exception and not all ANALYSIS function support this feature. But this is also becaus the result is a channel quite often and cant be stored in other variables than the data matrix.

But just tell me which function you are using maybe I'll have an idea.
regards

Ingo Schumacher
Systems Engineering Manager CEERNational Instruments Germany
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,961 Views)

Thank you for your reply, that was very helpful.  I did not know that some of the ANALYSIS functions have the ability to copy the results to the windows clipboard, that should be sufficient for what I need. 

Julia

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,934 Views)