From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chart type option in diadem

Hi,

Do we have type of chart selection in diadem as like in excel which has different chart types like line, XY scatter, pie chart. At present I need X Y scatter type chart for my data.

For example I have data like below,

X -  0,    0.1,    0.2,    0.3,      0.4,    0.5

Y - 300,    0,   250,       0,       350,    0

I need the graph starting from 300 and coming down to zero and again starting from 250 & coming down to zero and again starting from 350 & coming down to zero. There should not any line joining from zero to 250 or from 0 to 350.

Is it possible in diadem.

Regards,

X. Ignatius

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,078 Views)

Hi Igni,

DIAdem REPORT has the most flexibility in its various curve styles, of which XY Scatter is one, but a Pie Chart is completely missing.  Most people mean by an XY scatter plot a graph of only markers.  It sounds like you're requesting some of the points be connected by a line but other points not be connected.  Is there a regular pattern to the connections?  Could you send a picture of what you want to see?  If I understand you correctly, then we can do this in DIAdem by adding a NoValue between any data point you don't want to connect with a line.

Brad Turpin

DIAdem Product Support Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,044 Views)