DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Background Segments with Time channel for X-Chn

Solved!
Go to solution

I assume I'm doing something obviously wrong here, but I cannot seem to get "background segments" in VIEW working when my 2D-axis X-channel is a time channel (and the background segment x-channel is also a time channel).

I'm attaching my data and TDV files.  In the first VIEW sheet, the top graph shows that everything is fine if I use a numeric channel instead of a time channel for the x-channels.  Sometimes if I zoom in to my second graph with the time channel I see gray (the color I chose for my background segment). I'm using DIAdem 2015 and 2017.

Thank you for any help you have!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,777 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author JuliaDawkins

Hello Julia,

two small things to get it working:

In the background segment definition you use the Y-channel "[1]/Reduced_NightTime1" which should be named "[1]/Reduced_NightTime".

In DIAdem the Date/Time channel in VIEW is always drawn from left (lower date) to right (higher date). You Date/Time channel is stored in a descending order. If you sort the channels it will work fine.

Greetings

Walter

Message 2 of 3
(2,753 Views)

Thank you! I'd noticed my cursor was moving backwards also but didn't think to check the order of my data thank you again!!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,731 Views)