DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aufrufreihenfolge von Blöcken

Hallo,

I program a GPI-DLL as a packet driver with several blocks. If I start a measurement with my blocks and Standard DIAdem blocks, in which order are the blocks in DIAdem DAC called during the measurement?
Is a block called more frequently than another or just one after another? Does something change if i do not generate a packet for DIAdem in my DLL?

Or is there an option in DAIdem for adjusting this behavior?

Jens
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,761 Views)
Hi,

At the start of a measurment, packet blocks are sorted according the conections between the blocks. Diadem is then calling the blocks, starting with the inputs and then following the dataflow. Each block is called once per packetcycle. The number of cycles per second can be set in the settings of the packet processing. The default for the packet call clock is 100 Hz. If there is no datapacket available at the input, the rest of the blocks is called with empty data conections which is costing almost no time, but helping to get a better dataflow.

It is not possible to adjust the order or behavior of the packet calling, but there are lots of things which can be done within the GPI-DLL (the packet driver).
Please contact me, if you need more information about that. (ulrich.bierwisch@ni.com, german is OK)

Ulrich Bierwisch

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,726 Views)