DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acquiring in Diadem with a DT9834

I have to acquire signals in Diadem with a Data Translation DT9834 board. The DT driver shows a kind of buffer overflow error if I do not acquire at 500 Hz or multiples. This does not happen with a DT9803. There is nothing wrong with installing or configuring anything. My guess is that the Diadem's dll that makes the bridge betwen DT drivers and Diadem (GfsDTAcq.dll I believe) is not compatible with the DT9834.

Is it the case?
Can National Instruments create a compatible dll?

Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,292 Views)
Hi Frederic,

The only thing I can suggest would be to search on the internet and see if someone else has created a dll for this board. As this isn't our hardware, National Instruments wouldn't create a driver for it. The GfsDTAcq.dll was created by Data Translation so you could contact them and see if they plan on updating it to add support for the DT9834.
Sarah

Applications Engineer | National Instruments | UK & Ireland
Message 2 of 3
(3,259 Views)
Hello Frederic_r

I've just spoken with people from Data Translation. You can ask them directly for the latest device driver. Please contact the German Data Translation branch via email (support@datx.de) or via phone (+49-7142-9531-30) to get DIAdem-DAC device driver which supports the DT9834 board.

Greetings
Walter
Message 3 of 3
(3,248 Views)