DIAdem Idea Exchange

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
0 Kudos
Chris_H1

user-generated frequency channel in SRS function (Shock Response Spectrum)

Hello

Thank you for your request. We understand your suggestion but given the age of this entry and the fact that just a few sponsors are supporting it, we have decided to decline this suggestion and prefer to develop more frequently requested features instead. We hope you understand this. 

Greetings

Walter

I am very glad that the SRS analysis function was included in DIAdem!  Thanks!  Now, I would really like to be able to supply my own channel of specific frequencies that I would like the SRS analysis performed at.  The current implementation has the user enter the number of frequencies he wants per octave.  There are occasions where I am generating an SRS from data to match an existing SRS and it would be very useful to use the same frequencies as the original.  Thanks!

1 Comment
Walter_Rick
NI Employee (retired)
Status changed to: Declined

Hello

Thank you for your request. We understand your suggestion but given the age of this entry and the fact that just a few sponsors are supporting it, we have decided to decline this suggestion and prefer to develop more frequently requested features instead. We hope you understand this. 

Greetings

Walter