cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
0 Kudos
conzemic

double cursor to different curves in VIEW

Hello

Thank you for your request. We understand your suggestion but given the age of this entry and the fact that just a few sponsors are supporting it, we have decided to decline this suggestion and prefer to develop more frequently requested features instead. We hope you understand this. 

Greetings

Walter

Sometimes I want to measure differences between points of different curves which I show in a View 2D diagram. For this it would be excellent to be able to hook the cursors to 2 curves instead of always the same curve.

Example: a fit line and the data set. Try to find out, how far the data oint is off the fit line.

Just as a suggestion.

Michael

2 Comments
MarcusP
Hello Michael, I'd suggest having a look at the DIAdem example "Viewing and Editing Data / Using a User Command to Calculate the Difference between the Y-Values". You can access it from within the online help under Examples. This might be what you're looking for, Marcus
Walter_Rick
NI Employee (retired)
Status changed to: Declined

Hello

Thank you for your request. We understand your suggestion but given the age of this entry and the fact that just a few sponsors are supporting it, we have decided to decline this suggestion and prefer to develop more frequently requested features instead. We hope you understand this. 

Greetings

Walter