From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DIAdem Idea Exchange

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TobiD

DIAdem Basic S&V Functions

In the DIAdem 2014 module ANALYSIS you will find a new function "Frequency Weighting (A-, B-, C-Filtering)

An existing DIAdem and DAC user want to measure Sound & Vibration signals. Basic S&V Functions like dB ABC weighting, sound level,... (existing functions in the S&V Meas.Suite) would be nice to have in DIAdem as well.

Current Workaround:

Use S&V Assistant for this application.

Include everything in DIAdem would increase efficency.

Thanks

Tobias

6 Comments
frank.stalter@kit.edu

Hello,

I am a PXIe, Labview and Diadem user and also would be interessted in a dB ABC weighting for frequency analysis for sound signals.

Until now, I do the dB weighting with Labview and reimport these files to DIAdem. It would be much more easier, if I could weight the signals directly in Diadem.

Thanks a lot,

Frank

circulatio

I' missing this feature, too!

You can use dB and dB(X) functions in Order Analysis (frequency domain). So - principally, basic S&V functions are already implemented in DIAdem but they are restricted to some special S&V measurements...

It would be great to make these functions available for "standard" frequency analyses. 

Regards

Oliver. 

MartinMcD

Hello,

We would really benefit from these features as well.  I think these additions and a few other things like harmonic cursors would be fantastic for DIAdem.  We have B&K Pulse LabShop as well and need some of features from that in DIAdem.

Regards,

Martin

TobiD
NI Employee (retired)

Hello,

i have some information to share, i have some DAC example for a A,B,C weighting Filter- maybe this helps some of you, too.

Regards,
Tobias

Here the link to NI Talk

DIAdem DAC ABC Weighting Filter

Brad_Turpin
Trusted Enthusiast
Status changed to: Under Consideration

dietfons
Status changed to: Completed
In the DIAdem 2014 module ANALYSIS you will find a new function "Frequency Weighting (A-, B-, C-Filtering)