NI Home > Community > NI Discussion Forums

DIAdem Idea Exchange

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
The NI Idea Exchange is a product feedback forum where NI R&D and users work together to submit ideas, collaborate on their development, and vote for the ones they like best. View all of the NI Idea Exchanges to post an idea or add your opinion on an existing one today!
TobiD

DIAdem Basic S&V Functions

by Active Participant TobiD ‎07-21-2011 02:39 AM - edited ‎07-21-2011 02:40 AM

An existing DIAdem and DAC user want to measure Sound & Vibration signals. Basic S&V Functions like dB ABC weighting, sound level,... (existing functions in the S&V Meas.Suite) would be nice to have in DIAdem as well.

Current Workaround:

Use S&V Assistant for this application.

Include everything in DIAdem would increase efficency.

Thanks

Tobias

In the DIAdem 2014 module ANALYSIS you will find a new function "Frequency Weighting (A-, B-, C-Filtering)
Comments
by Member frank.stalter@kit.edu on ‎10-27-2011 02:55 AM

Hello,

I am a PXIe, Labview and Diadem user and also would be interessted in a dB ABC weighting for frequency analysis for sound signals.

Until now, I do the dB weighting with Labview and reimport these files to DIAdem. It would be much more easier, if I could weight the signals directly in Diadem.

Thanks a lot,

Frank

by Member circulatio on ‎10-27-2011 02:57 AM

I' missing this feature, too!

You can use dB and dB(X) functions in Order Analysis (frequency domain). So - principally, basic S&V functions are already implemented in DIAdem but they are restricted to some special S&V measurements...

It would be great to make these functions available for "standard" frequency analyses. 

Regards

Oliver. 

by Member MartinMcD on ‎04-20-2012 02:30 AM

Hello,

We would really benefit from these features as well.  I think these additions and a few other things like harmonic cursors would be fantastic for DIAdem.  We have B&K Pulse LabShop as well and need some of features from that in DIAdem.

Regards,

Martin

by Active Participant TobiD on ‎05-30-2012 09:50 AM

Hello,

i have some information to share, i have some DAC example for a A,B,C weighting Filter- maybe this helps some of you, too.

Regards,
Tobias

Here the link to NI Talk

DIAdem DAC ABC Weighting Filter

by Trusted Enthusiast on ‎08-13-2013 09:46 AM
Status changed to: Under Consideration

by Member dietfons on ‎06-18-2014 09:27 AM
Status changed to: Completed
In the DIAdem 2014 module ANALYSIS you will find a new function "Frequency Weighting (A-, B-, C-Filtering)
About DIAdem Idea Exchange

Do you have a feature idea for how to improve NI DIAdem? Submit and vote on ideas now!

1. Browse by label or search in the DIAdem Idea Exchange to see if your idea has previously been submitted. If your idea exists sure to vote for the idea by giving it kudos to indicate your approval!
  2. If your idea has not been submitted click Post New Idea to submit a product idea. Be sure to submit a separate post for each idea. Note: the DIAdem Idea Exchange is not the appropriate forum to submit technical support questions.
  3. Watch as the community gives your idea kudos and adds their input.
  4. As NI R&D considers the idea, they will change the idea status.
  5. Give kudos to other ideas that you would like to see implemented!

The DIAdem R&D team is committed to reviewing every idea submitted via the DIAdem Idea Exchange. However, we cannot guarantee the implementation of any DIAdem Idea Exchange submission until further documented.

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count