DIAdem Idea Exchange

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MFGC

Curve and AxisDefinition config window in DIAdem VIEW

In VIEW tab, when working with 2D-graphs some times it is useful to change the line width, the background color, the axis color, the line style... as in the REPORTER tab because for analyzing and studying the data before having the final data to report, the VIEW tab offers much more comfort. The Curve and Axis Definition in REPORT can replace the current 2D Axis System Display window:

curve_list_VIEW.png

axis_system_VIEW.png

axis_position_VIEW.png

axis_parameters_VIEW.png

VIEW.png

6 Comments
louval
This is really crucial! Thank you, Best regards, Hugo
G33RY

Please consider colorblind people as well (high contrast between colors)

dietfons
Status changed to: Under Consideration

Stagsden

Yes, I like this idea, but can you also add the capability to play a video behind a graph. Like making the video transparent.

All played within the same area. Not an area next to it, like you can at the moment. Obviously it would be good to have all the data synched together.

Stagsden

noscho

This would be a great future to add.  I often look at experimental data in view and would rather look at the data as point to point, but there is always a line connecting my points.  

MarcusP

Hi noscho,

Displaying the data as points without connecting line can be achieved by switching on markers with a color of your choice and at the same time setting the line color to none.

Marcus