NI Home > Community > NI Discussion Forums

DIAdem Idea Exchange

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
The NI Idea Exchange is a product feedback forum where NI R&D and users work together to submit ideas, collaborate on their development, and vote for the ones they like best. View all of the NI Idea Exchanges to post an idea or add your opinion on an existing one today!
JoshRew

Copy VIEW Sheet

by Member JoshRew on ‎10-17-2011 03:46 PM

In DIAdem 2011 we now have the ability to conveniently Copy REPORT sheets and Append VIEW sheets, now it'd be great if we could Copy VIEW sheets (with script accessibility, of course).

I know this has been mentioned before, but doesn't have an "Idea Post" so thought I'd add it so it doesn't get lost.

-Josh

Comments
by Trusted Enthusiast on ‎10-31-2011 10:25 AM

Hi Joshua,

I heartily agree, in fact this is one of the features I would personally most like to see added to DIAdem.  I'm confident this will happen, but I fear it won't happen quite as quickly as we'd both like.

Brad Turpin

DIAdem Product Support Engineer

National Instruments

About DIAdem Idea Exchange

Do you have a feature idea for how to improve NI DIAdem? Submit and vote on ideas now!

1. Browse by label or search in the DIAdem Idea Exchange to see if your idea has previously been submitted. If your idea exists sure to vote for the idea by giving it kudos to indicate your approval!
  2. If your idea has not been submitted click Post New Idea to submit a product idea. Be sure to submit a separate post for each idea. Note: the DIAdem Idea Exchange is not the appropriate forum to submit technical support questions.
  3. Watch as the community gives your idea kudos and adds their input.
  4. As NI R&D considers the idea, they will change the idea status.
  5. Give kudos to other ideas that you would like to see implemented!

The DIAdem R&D team is committed to reviewing every idea submitted via the DIAdem Idea Exchange. However, we cannot guarantee the implementation of any DIAdem Idea Exchange submission until further documented.

Top Kudoed Authors