From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DIAdem Idea Exchange

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jorge_C

Configurable time format in X-Axis of 2D Axis Systems

Hello

Thank you for your request. With DIAdem 2018 you can see also the date in case you have a date/time channel as x channel.

Greetings

Walter

Hi all!!

I would like to be able to view the date of a time channel in a 2D Axis System. I know I can do it transfering it to DIAdem REPORT and then selecting the desired format in the axis, but I want to do it on VIEW.

I have tried with a waveform channel, a channel made of time stamps... I think it would a great feature!!

Thanks!!

Applications Engineer - Certified LabVIEW Developer & Certified TestStand Developer
2 Comments
Brad_Turpin
Trusted Enthusiast

Hi Jorge,

It is possible to see date/time information on the X-axis of a graph in VIEW.  In order to see it, though, you must have or create a date/time channel and use that channels as the X-channel for each curve.  The VIEW graph will only show you the part of date/time info that changes in your current X-axis window you're viewing, so sometimes it doesn't look like date/time, but it is.  There is no way in VIEW to change the display format of the date/time information, that is completely automatic.

DIAdem 2011 has a new feature that takes the starting date/time of one or more waveforms and uses that to create a date/time channel, so that part has gotten a lot easier.

Brad Turpin

DIAdem Product Support Engineer

National Instruments

Walter_Rick
NI Employee (retired)
Status changed to: Completed

Hello

Thank you for your request. With DIAdem 2018 you can see also the date in case you have a date/time channel as x channel.

Greetings

Walter