DIAdem Idea Exchange

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Osvaldo_Santos

A tool to export a video of DIAdem VIEW, playing a synchronized video, map, audio and data

Hello

Thank you for your request. We understand your suggestion but given the age of this entry and the fact that just a few sponsors are supporting it, we have decided to decline this suggestion and prefer to develop more frequently requested features instead. We hope you understand this. 

Greetings

Walter

It's very common you need to do a presentation with several information and if you can put a video playing a synchronized video, map, audio and data graphs, like DIAdem VIEW do, your presentation will be cause a excellent impression. To do this today you need a capture screen toll, If DIAdem have a native tool to do this it would be great.

DiademVideio.png

Osvaldo Santos
6 Comments
Stijn80

Hello,

This is something I am also really missing in the DIAdem VIEW. I tried to make videos with screen capture software, but this didn't work because the capturing went to slow.

What is the current status of this idea?

With kind regards,

Stijn

Brad_Turpin
Trusted Enthusiast

Hi Stijn,

The status of this request is "New".  R&D has not accepted this suggestion for a future version of DIAdem.

Brad Turpin

DIAdem Product Support Engineer

National Instruments

Stijn80

Hello,

Today I tested the screen capture software Camtasia Studio 8 and this works really good. The files can be saved as an AVI file and different qualities can be chosen, which gives some flexibility in the file size. The screen capture is working fast, so if I run with 1 Hz the VIEW layout with a map and several 2d graphs all the frames are captured.

With kind regards,

Stijn

Stijn80

Hello,

The software oCam is also a good solution to make a screen capture of a driven route in the DIAdem View. You can download oCam for free!

With kind regards,

Stijn

dietfons

Walter_Rick
NI Employee (retired)
Status changed to: Declined

Hello

Thank you for your request. We understand your suggestion but given the age of this entry and the fact that just a few sponsors are supporting it, we have decided to decline this suggestion and prefer to develop more frequently requested features instead. We hope you understand this. 

Greetings

Walter