DATA AHEAD toolkit support Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SP7 LABVIEW ERROR " Data not valid! Value out of range"

and tell me one more thing what value did you write in Item offset [byte] in LABVIEW SP7 when you read digital input from S7-1200. thanks

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(3,418 Views)

Hi there

The Screenshot interface options shows to change to :

Use IEC V2.2 LLDP mode (activate checkbox)

This single change help on my system.

Thanks for the Tip. 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(2,461 Views)

Hi,

that's quite an old thread (in terms of time since SP7 Lifetime) that you are replying to.

I'm happy that it seems to help you.

The most important settings in order to avoid error 6010 to be made on a S7 1200/1500 are now documented in the SP7 quick reference guide. These are to allow Put/Get communication, to allow access to the project and do disable optimizations on DBs.

As to the other options that are mentioned here I am sure if these are really needed. This thread is from a time when I have not been involved in SP7 in our company. So while LLDP or webserver might help these are not a necessary to apply!

Regards,

DATA AHEAD

Kudos are welcome...
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(2,446 Views)

Hi There

I know the reference guide and I activatet Put Get, allowed full access and deactivated DB optimization.

I have done a project before and it worked properly without IEC V2.2 LLDP mode.(It still do)

However in my second project this error occured. I googeld, found the screenshots and just activated IEC V2.2 LLDP mode and it worked then.

Nothing else...

Best.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(2,441 Views)

Same issue with Data not valid! Value out of range. Using TIA Portal V16 Update 1. I tried everything in various threads regarding this problem with no solution. Anything else I can look at?

Activated Put/Get

Allowed full access

No DB optimization

IEC V2.2 LLDP checked.

Full software compile and download in TIA.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(2,143 Views)

I'm actually using this driver and it is working fine.

My issue was on the security of the PLC

It needed access.

Look at the picture i send and try.

Hope this help

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(2,129 Views)