DATA AHEAD toolkit support Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SP7 LABVIEW ERROR " Data not valid! Value out of range"

Hello everybody,

First, thanks for all your help you can provide.

Explain my problem :

I want to use the SP7 toolkit to comunicate with a plc Siemens 1200 serie in order to read some db

Each time i want to read a db i have the error 0 : " Data not Valid! Value out of range"

here are 2 screenshot : - plc db page

- labview vi

If anyone can help!! thanks in advance

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 16
(9,046 Views)

Hello Sentenza,

I am also facing the same problem did you got the solution, if you solved this problem could you please help me. Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 16
(8,983 Views)

Hello Thomasth,

Sorry, for the moment i do not have the solution of the problème!! I have contact the driver seller and they gave me some way to follow, but nothing is working.

It seems that this problem come from  security settings on the PLC project and web service. Maybe you can try in this way!

I have a question :

Did you bought the driver or you are just running a demo version like me?

regards

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 16
(8,974 Views)

Thanks for reply Sentenza. I am using a demo version. always Error 0 is coming I have no idea how I solve this problem.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 16
(8,969 Views)

Hi tomasth,

Yesterday i have a reply from the supplier of theses driver. He ask me to test something.

I will be able to do it tomorrow. So i will let you know if this will solve the pb.

You will find enclosed some screenshot of the PLC Project settings that you need to apply.

Make sure that you have these settings. Hope it will work for you!!

These screenshot come from the supplier.

Message 5 of 16
(8,962 Views)

Thanks a lot Sentenza, I already have these screen shots, I also discussed the problem with supplier and He also send me the same screenshots but after doing the same setting its not working, the problem not solve. 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 16
(8,959 Views)

This seems that we are on the same point!! lol

Yesterday he ask me to uncheck 2 parameters and try.

See on the screenshot the parameter in red. and make sure that it is "UNCHECK" and try.

Please let me know if that works for you

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 16
(8,951 Views)

HI Sentenza, as I told you I already did the same setting but its not working. I uncheck these two parameters but after that the error is same. 

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 16
(8,937 Views)

Hello Tomasth.

I solved the problem, now it is working fine for me.

The problem is when you made modification on the plc settings, you need to compil the settings and transfer theses modifications!!

A the beginin i was thinking that when you modify the parameter it modify automatically on the plc, but not. All parameter settings need to be compil and transfer.

So you can apply all the settings given by the supplier on the screeshot, then compil and transfer.

After that it should work.

Let me know if it's ok for you.

Good luck

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 16
(8,931 Views)

Hello Sentenza,

Could you please tell me in snapshots one snapshot is snap7 client Demo. what is this? I could not understand this, can you please explain this, remaining all snapshots setting I did except snap 7 client Demo.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 16
(8,928 Views)