From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DASYLab

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wave file dasylab

Hi all,

I'm wondering if there's any way to export signals from Dasylab in the .wav format so that it can be playedback say from windows media player? Your help is be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
anne
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(7,449 Views)

Hi,

I think you question can be better answer here: Dasy Lab support. Since Dasy Lab is not a programming language, just a graphical interface for data acquisition, you are probably relaying on a third party solution or a plug in for Dasy Lab.

As a suggestion, you probably have your signal on some sort of array which can be exported to a WAV file with LabVIEW.  You can take a look at this link: How to save a sound in wav. Format

I hope it helps

Jaime Hoffiz
National Instruments
Product Expert
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(7,444 Views)
More specifically -- no -- DASYLab does not have support for WAV files, either as input or output, other than the ability to play them as part of the Message module.

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(7,437 Views)

Alright. Thanks Jamie, cj!

cheers

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(7,431 Views)