DASYLab

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using same worksheet on different computers

i would like to know how can i transfer my worksheets from on ecomp to another.wat files do i hav to take along woth the worksheets.will all global variables and strings be saved in the worksheet itself.i have been told that we also need to copy dasylab.ini .is it true? if i need more than one files then what should i do so that the user does not have to copy individual files.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(7,075 Views)
I am also in a similar situation...Let me share some of my problems here....
Case 1. After an application program is developed if I have to deploy the same in another computer, it looks like I have to copy all the relevant files in the respective directories  for the same program to work in other computer.  ( all the .DSB, .DSQ files and .INI files )

Case 2. Even working on two applicatrion programs on the same computer , say one after another looks like needs the respective .INI files in the DASYLab folder. Otherwise the program does not work correctly.

For proper functioning of program where should be the two files holding VAR and STR  variables saved? >>> in DASYLab folder or /OTHERS folder.

I  am also seeking help for these problems and reply from Mr. C.J.Butler in this forum for one of my similar queries throws some light on the topic.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(7,064 Views)

Hi aniketsachan,

I found another post related to this question on our forums. However, you might still need to contact DASYLab as they will tell you exactly which files need to be copied over depending on your hardware and software setup.

http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=50&message.id=588&requireLogin=False

You can contact DASYLab through dasylab.com as they support the actual software package.

http://www.dasylab.com/content/mydasylab.php?action=start

I hope this helps,

S_Hong

S_Hong
National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(7,041 Views)