cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

select a range of data

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi everyone,

I would like to know how to do to select a range of data (for example on a force/time graph during a jump landing (parable), from a certain value to another) to register it on a special file? I tried the module "separate" or "cut out" but I don't think they will be useful when you don't know when will appear the specifical value you're looking for...

Is it also possible in Dasylab to know the director coefficient of this type of curve (quite linear...)?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(6,236 Views)

Please look at the Trigger module group. Use the trigger to select the range and the Relay to remove the data until the trigger is detected.

There are at least two trigger examples in the DASYLab Help->Examples. Please review them for hints on how to configure the triggers. 

I'm not sure I understand your second question... are you looking for the Regression module? 

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(6,225 Views)

Can you give us some graphs of what you're trying to do?

I also would encourage you to look into DASYLab classes in your area

Tom Rizzo
InSyS Corp.
www.insyscorp.com
Your DASYLab integrator
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(6,223 Views)

parable.JPG 

here you are the type of curve I found. I need to find the coefficient director of the line between A and B (formula : (Yb-Ya)/(Xb-Xa). I guess that first, I have to use the regression module between the 2 points and then... How can I do? It's easy on Excel but I'll try to use only dasylab... 🙂

Yes, I'll suscribe to dasylab classes if they make vouchers 😉

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(6,212 Views)
Solution
Accepted by M.Charbonneau

Perhaps...

Select the values in a block (y values) at given positions (y values).

Calculate the differences, and calculate the quotient.

M.Sc. Holger Wons | measX GmbH&Co. KG, Mönchengladbach, Germany | DASYLab, DIAdem, LabView --- Support, Projects, Training | Platinum NI Alliance Partner | www.measx.com
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(6,183 Views)