From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DASYLab

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

screen flickering with sequencer

When using the sequencer to switch to different worksheets, there is a lot of annoying screen flickkering (especially with big worksheets on slow computers).

How could this be suppressed?

I only want to see the next layout and nothing else!

Any solutions?

Thanx

Peter

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,756 Views)

It still takes time to load, but you can minimize some of the flickering by minimizing and hidiing all display windows when you save, and save the worksheet from the layout view.

There is a setting in the Global settings that will suspress the worksheet load status - that will help with some of the flickering.

Other than that, there's not much that we can do. Each module loads and initializes itself, so the flicker is from the initialization. 

I wish there were a way to hide all of that... 

2013_06_05_PrintScreen_0005.png

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(5,755 Views)

Thank you for the quick answer.

I already tried these settings, but it didn't help much.

So the conclusion is: screen flickering can not be supressed completly.

And therefore the sequncer should only be used if sequence isn't changed too often.

e.g. if sequence is changed every half a minute, flickering is too annoying, and sequencer should not be used.

If sequence is changed every hour, flickering may be tolerable and sequencer could be used.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(5,732 Views)