DASYLab

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

personal daq not found. PDAQ0, input modules

I am running Dasylab version 10 on XP with a personal daq 56. I have had a very stable worksheet running for several years. The other day I backed up data files and when I went to restart my worksheet Dasylab came up with the following error "Personal Daq not found. PDAQ0".  When I go into hardware setup my PDAQ238487 is there however the requested device is PDAQ0.  Examing the analog and digital inputs on the worksheet I've noticed that  most hardware modules changed to PDAQ0 on the Personal DAQ serial number entry.   Is there a way to manually edit the analog input modules for proper personal daq serial number (changing PDAQ0 to PDAQ238487) or will I need to rebuild all input modules again?  Why did this happen?  Thank you so much for your help.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,544 Views)

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulties with your application. Unfortunately, applications engineers at NI only support DASYLab when it is being used with NI hardware. If you contact DASYLab support, they should be able to better assist you and get you back on track more quickly. Their support can be found in the following link:  

http://www.dasylab.com/content/mydasylab.php?action=start

Feel free to check back with this forum post though in the event that another NI customer has recommendations for your issue. 

Best of luck,

Erik S

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(5,524 Views)

You probably should call for DASYLab support for this specific hardware issue. The best place to start is with the hardware vendor - for example, if you purchased DASYLab from Omega, you should contact them first. 

The worksheet stores the device serial number and the only time you get device not found is in the event that the store serial doesn’t match the device found.  So, we're not sure what happened. 

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(5,519 Views)