DASYLab

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOtech driver PersonalDaq 3000 DasyLab 11

Hi, I had a version of DasyLab 11. I have a problem with iOtech Personaldaq 3000. I had install driver form CD, and when i want to go measurement -->select driver --> then i select iOtech Enhanced DASYLab Driver. then it's message to restart. I restart DasyLab, but Driver is not loaded. I can't install it. Please Help mi to resolve this problem.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(5,313 Views)

What operating system? 

If it's 64-bit, then the CD may not have the correct drivers. Dpwnload the latest from http://www.mccdaq.com/software.aspx.

Unplug the device and uninstall all PersonalDAQ drivers first.

Scroll down to the IOtech downloads, select the correct folder, and download and install the dasylabdaqcom2setup.exe file to install.

Plug in the device, allow it to redetect before starting DASYLab again.

Then go to the Measurement menu, Hardware Setup, Driver, and add the device in.

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
Message 2 of 5
(5,312 Views)

I 'm done all your's step and this not working also. I uinstall all ( daqCOM, DASYLab support Drivers, DaqView in control Panel)  then i go to te link you send take IOtech drivers, take PersonalDaq 3000 series, download and install dasylabdaqcom2setup.exe. After that plug to USB PersonalDaq 3000, then start DasyLab go measurement, hardware setup , driver  and again doesn't work (message - no hardware driver loaded). System is Windows7 x86. What else can i do.

When i go to Help - About DasyLab - in Version tab Driver DLL and Virtual driver is null (---).

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(5,307 Views)

Any other sugesstions what can i do ?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(5,279 Views)

The next step is to call or email Measurement Computing for direct assistance. 

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(5,256 Views)