DASYLab

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

formula interpreter not enabled

Solved!
Go to solution

Any good reason why my Formula Intepreter is not enabled in dasyLab 12?  Window 8.1 OS.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(7,315 Views)

The Formula interpreter is not available in DASYLab Lite. 

See the list of modules by version here

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(7,314 Views)

Pretty sure its the Pro version, this is the only module not enabled see attached

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(7,310 Views)

Okay. That's funky.

Go to the options menu, select Global settings, and turn on "show all start messages"

Go to View menu, and enable the info area and console.

Close and restart.

Look in the console, and see if formel.dll loaded.

If it did not, check the C:\Program Files\DASYLab 12.0 folder to see if formel.dll is in the list. 

If not... can you call in? Contact us at Measurement Computing. 

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(7,305 Views)

I un-installed Dasylab and associated "stuff" reinstalled and found that my Anti-virus software was quarantining formel.dll.  I added this file as an exception and reinstalled.  Everything seemed fine unitl I tried to add my MCC device with the configurator and I get the attached error.  As far as I can tell the drivers are not installed so there is nothing to remove in the control panel.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(7,262 Views)

Wow.. That is a new one. 

Is there an mcdasylabdriver.msi in the program files folder for DASYLab? 

If so, run it, and uninstall.

Message 6 of 7
(7,259 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Falizar

Thanks for the help CJ, the file you directted me to worked great!

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(7,236 Views)