DASYLab

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

force/exponential window in DasyLab

Hi all,

I'm new to DasyLab. I'm wondering if there's a force/exponential window function in DasyLab? I've had a look at the options available in Data Window module but I don't a force window . Basically I want to set up a project where the input signal is a hammer force so I need a exponential like window function to trigger the measurement. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,

anne
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(7,178 Views)
Hi Anne,

What National Instruments hardware are you using, and are you having any issues communicating with it or simply have questions about DasyLab functions? If there are problems with NI hardware, please try the test panels in Measurement and Automation Explorer. Please post any error codes that you may have. I would also suggest that you post on the DasyLab forums.
David L.
Systems Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(7,160 Views)
Galaxyaus schrieb:
> Hi all, I'm new to DasyLab. I'm wondering if there's a force/exponential window function in DasyLab? I've had a look at the options available in Data Window module but I don't a force window . Basically I want to set up a project where the input signal is a hammer force so I need a exponential like window function to trigger the measurement. Any help is appreciated!Thanks,anne
Please have a look at the "formula interpreter" module in Dasylab. With
this module.

Stephan
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(7,156 Views)